His World - Sonic Rap Instrum His World - Sonic Rap Instrum

Cool

I can dig it

Di Di Digimon - Cutta Chase Di Di Digimon - Cutta Chase

Heck YEAH someone else digs this theme!! Sick ^^ I like it!

His World - Sonic Hip Hop Loop His World - Sonic Hip Hop Loop

NIIIIIICE!!!

Mad sweet ^^ Just wish it were longer

Sonic 3|Ice Cap|Extended Mix Sonic 3|Ice Cap|Extended Mix

The song is truly amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love this song!! You really did this song justice.

*+*+Zanarkand Remix+*+* *+*+Zanarkand Remix+*+*

Ooh

Nice beginning to lead up to the beat. When the crystal theme came in, I almost jumped out my seat cheering.
It's a nice start tho

thx lol :P

the original zanarkand song is in ff10 tho - you should go play the game just to hear it!

Final Fantasy VII Fighting Mix Final Fantasy VII Fighting Mix

Niice

Great remake of the song!! In a way this could be a nice and interesting song for lovers...O.o
But still a great sound, overall

Blue Sky Blue Sky

oh my

This song is so wonderful!! It just sweeps you up and carries you over the ocean on an exciting and luscious journey. Very sexy.
The breakdown is very nice.

Chrono Trigger - world map Chrono Trigger - world map

Wonderful!

Very nice introduction, it sounded like a lead into a hip-hop beat almost, but it turned into something close to what I thought it would and then just ran off with that thought and became something amazing.
Nice different instruments added and sprinkled throughout the song. This has a very nice feel.

thank you very much!

this is a very old song on my part - I might even redo it

ff7 boss redone ff7 boss redone

Wow

^^;;; as soon as I clicked on it, the song came BLASTING into my ears. It wasnt a volume problem with this computer, it was just loud, in general. But that's good.
Very crisp sounds in some places, nice drums and fade out. Overall a very tough and ruged sounding mix.

yay rugged!

Yes that was the feeling I was going for - raw!

Glad you liked it man

WindMill Storm WindMill Storm

Hmm

With the sound or actual rain and thunder and the slow and mystical start up in the beginning, it sounded really sexy and mysterious...then as it carried on, it began to take a more 'tender' type of tone...even with the voices.
What feel were you aiming for when you made this??